Monday, April 6, 2009

Responsibility


There's a mailbox around Steeles Avenue and Kennedy Road where Pacific mall and Market Village are found. This mail box has graffiti on it from I don't know when, but it looks as though it was done by a well concerned tagger. There's another similar graffiti on another type of mailbox around Steeles Avenue and a road which I don't remember what it's called, but it's on the block of where T&T is located close to Metro Square and New Century Plaza. Sorry if the directions aren't clear enough.

Well, the messages on the mailboxes make me think about how important we humans have to save ourselves, and how it puts a lot of thought and pressure on a person who thinks or knows they could do something but cannot. Okay, maybe not everyone thinks that way. I've seen people read the message on the red mailbox and walk away with no reaction to the symbolism. Everytime I see it I often think "nice. If only I could do something amazing like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...