Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Brave Story


I think the reason why I like to watch Brave Story and the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is because I want my life to be like the main character's. Forever fulfilling their goals, doing things people normally wouldn't do in real life, and having the courage to make a happy ending for themselves.
It wasn't thanks to anime that I like blond hair. No wait-- I think it's totally anime's fault. I thought this one guy from Brave Story looked pretty, and I'm a sucker for pretty looking boys. There was this one scene where the blond character was smiling and blinking his eyes while wearing a magician's cloak. I kept watching him rather than the other main character. I feel weird when I think about how much I've stared at him.

And now for some picture feed:





Notice how many pictures there are of the blond girl-looking boy. Notice how evil yet cool he looks. I've wanted to be a character like that since I was a kid.

I've been trying to figure out why the DVD of Brave Story pauses at the middle and skips to the end. I finally figured out that the data wasn't burned into the DVD when I played it on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...