Saturday, October 24, 2009

Puccho

Puccho candy tastes so good! Well, the soda one anyways. I've tried the chocolate strawberry one, and it tasted odd.Puccho choco-ichigoIf it were made of real chocolate strawberry instead of the chewy gummy-like substance, maybe I would have liked it. I still have to try out the other flavours. I have to admit: the package was what got my attention, along with how much my little sister likes it. The cartoon characters they use on the packages are cute!

I checked out puccho's website and it looks so nice. The layout design and graphics are way better than what I can ever do with my current skills. Puccho's website is http://puccho.jp.

Puccho is usually available at east asian grocery stores or candy shops.

Puccho soda

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...