Sunday, October 25, 2009

Amplified

Do you know Gintama? If yes and you've watched the anime or just its music endings, remember that song called 'Mr. Raindrop'? That song was by a band called Amplified, and I thought their CDs were only available online and in Japan.

Turned out that this one asian CD store in Toronto sold one of their CDs. I waited 2 years before deciding to finally buy the $30 CDN CD. (I know, I'm lame.) I bought the CD because I wanted the lyrics and I prefer physical CDs over downloaded songs. I don't like burned CDs because they don't come with the CD cover.

Conclusion: YES! I FINALLY GOT THE CD. XP

Amplified:
Official site: www.amplified-net.jp
Facebook: www.facebook.com/amplifiedmusic
MySpace: www.myspace.com/rockamplified

Amplified: Turn it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...