Monday, October 5, 2009

Momentum

These days I am trying to clean my room, but it's so hard to do that when you've got 14 years of almost every thing you collected in one room. I've got toys from when I was a baby, clothes, blankets, and towels from when I was 8, anime figures since 2002 until now, and random books and magazines everywhere. I don't know what to do with all the Pokémon, Yu-gi-oh!, Digimon, and Cardcaptor Sakura cards either. (At least they make good bookmarks.)

I am one of those people that don't like to throw out many of the junk I buy or the gifts I receive. (._.) I guess it's time to let go of most of them... but what to do with them? I don't want to throw them out, because that would mean a lot of garbage. I don't even know if I can get money from selling everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...