Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tiger and Bunny


Tiger and Bunny: a new anime about super heroes that compete in a popularity contest as they fight crime in the city. I first found out about Tiger and Bunny through people's artwork on Deviant Art. The casual outfits of Tiger and Barnaby are what caught my interest. They're jazzy! I want a nice hat and vest like Tiger and Barnaby's jacket is hot (not to mention his hair). Their hero suits look cool too. Heck, all the heroes' suits look good!

I've watched three episodes of the anime so far. I'll watch the other episodes after the DVD is released in Canada (if it ever gets released). It took me awhile to get used to the thought of a hero competition in the anime; I found it ridiculous in the beginning. I accepted the concept by the second or third episode only because Barnaby's hair is gorgeous, Tiger's strong sense of heroism, Blue Rose' Pepsi NEX ad, Fire Emblem, and Origami Cyclone's appearances. ... I'm also curious about the storyline.








Images have been linked to their source. Just click on 'em to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...