Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Toronto Comics Art Festival 2011

Okay, so TCAF. My friend Lorena invited me to the event, but I have never been to it before. I mean--I've heard of it a few times, but I never remembered to go. I am getting most of my information from their website and so far, the event sounds exciting.

I've tagged this event as a convention, but apparently the Toronto Comics Art Festival is not a convention. According to the website, it is a festival and is unconventional. I will have to experience the event to understand the whole meaning behind that.

TCAF will be held at:

the Toronto Reference Library
789 Yonge St., Toronto, Canada

May 7th to 8th, 2011

Admission is free.

There will be guests from a variety of comic book genres and styles, including Natsume Ono (the artist behind the manga Ristorante Paradiso) and Darwyn Cooke (darwyncooke.blogspot.com). Sweet, right?

I'm really looking forward to this event.

Website: http://torontocomics.com


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...