Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tied to the floor with work


Too much information... must... finish... projects.

I'll be spending a little more time with school for now. After my project season and examination weeks, I will be posting about... stuff. XD I plan to visit a few shops in downtown Toronto some time during my winter break. Hopefully I can upload countless scheduled shop spot posts. I do not know if I will be attending December's Toronto anime con yet. I have an examination on that weekend and may have an appointment for something as well.

Let's see... what else is there to type about.

Oh yeah. Explanation to the image in this post: it is the dusty keyboard of my laptop I usually use. I have a computer with a CPU, a monitor, and all, but I always end up having technical difficulties with it.

There may not be any posts until after December 20, 2009 unless I find myself attending December's Toronto anime con.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...