Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Influenza?

I think I've been hanging around outside too much. That or I'm eating too much candy.

I was out walking around Scarborough on Saturday night for almost 3 hours, and I was out putting away leaves into bags in the backyard for about 3 hours yesterday. My throat has been feeling very dry and it hurts a little when I swallow. I've been sneezing, getting slight headaches, and feeling light headed too.

I'm trying to drink lots of water and tea to flush out whatever is making me feel this way. Hopefully I won't get sick.

I have to say that if I catch the flu, it is not because I went out trick-or-treating. It is because I ate candy: I always get sick after eating too much sour patch kids or fuzzy peach.

I remember reading somewhere (from a long time ago) that people are more likely to get sick in warm indoors than cool outdoors. It said something about germs liking the warmth, and when you walk into a warm building, they are waiting for you. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...