Friday, July 17, 2009

What's going on out there?


I've been trying to make a ringtone for myself. I made whistling, yelling, and annoying ringtones, but I'm not satisfied with any of them except for the calm one that says "You've got a phonecall." Really. I thought I could do better than this. Then I tried singing a song. I ended up making a very short song about my house number 123. It's so lame, I thought: hey, I can cause bleeding ears with this! I put it up on MySpace music.


I'm currently going through mid-term examinations season. I've never taken summer school before in high school and now I'm taking summer school in university. There's a lot of work (mostly readings) to do. All the class days and test periods, which should have been a period of 4 months, were compressed in a period of 2 decimal something months because of a long strike period with the faculty at the university. I think I'm fine with the compressed dates because I don't know what is the norm. Maybe the feeling of work and days being rushed is the normal? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...