Friday, July 17, 2009

Northern Anime Festival 2009 and FanEXPO 2009


I was planning to attend Northern Anime Festival, but I forgot... about it. I applied for summer classes, and it's easy to distract me with work when I feel my life depends on it. I'm disapointed in myself for not thinking through my own schedule and not being able to make a video about it. There's also a chance that the summer classes may interfere with my trip to fan expo. If that happens, then I'm not attending fan expo this year for sure. If I do end up attending, I'm looking forward to the cosplays this year. If you're a cosplayer and you're reading this, don't let me down!

I want to attend at least one Northern Anime Festival, so I'm planning not to take a summer course the next year.

On another note, I want to know what you think of an e-fanzine about Toronto anime conventions. It would consist mostly images, videos, and comments on cosplayers. The rest would be about the set up, management, and people who attended the convention in the view of the e-fanzine collaborators (if I can get them).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...