Friday, May 1, 2009

Squirrels could take over the World 2

Yes. We are back to the topic of squirrels. I like watching squirrels do whatever they're doing, because I find them fascinating.

I was exiting a building today and noticed a black squirrel's head bobbing in and out of a garbage bin. I was hoping it would leave the bin with something like the last squirrel (maybe it's the same one) did with a quarter of a doughnut. It keft without any items in sight. Maybe the squirrel had something in its mouth and I couldn't see it. Maybe it already ate whatever it was looking for in the trash.

I turned around and saw a grey squirrel running from tree to tree. It looked like it was looking for something under the trees. So. Cool. Sometimes I wonder how my life would be if I was a squirrel. Hm. I wonder if squirrels wonder how their life would be like if they were humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...