Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sketch

Guess what I found in my note pages? Jackets! I want to make jackets like those, especially the shorter one. I don't know what material to use though. Cotton, fleece, polyester, or a mixed material? I wanted to make the jacket warming enough for winters and cool enough for summers. I used to have a jacket capable of such a thing, but it disappeared. I wonder how much the material would cost. Hm. I think I should start with the pattern and measurements first.

I applied for summer school and I'm looking for a part-time job. I just hope I can find a job that doesn't have to do with handling food. I get allergies easily from scents and I don't want to spend money on tissue paper any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...