Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Girls of the Wild's Wallpaper 1


Subject: Girls of the Wild's
Date: January 24, 2012
Format: JPEG
Size: 1366 x 768


Urk. I wanted a wallpaper of this webtoon, so I copied and pasted a few images together. Some parts of the images I copied and pasted had odd pixels in it. I tried to fix it, but it would look even more awkward. I didn't want to spend too much time on it either. If I don't get complaints about making a wallpaper for fan purposes, then I may receive complaints about the quality of the image. I'm still sharing it though. If I went searching for wallpapers of Girls of the Wild's, I'm sure someone else will be searching for one too.

If you're interested in the Korean webtoon Girls of the Wild's, you can check it out on their naver page here or on Webtoon Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...