Monday, January 9, 2012

Anime North 2012: Registration

Anime North is implementing their attendance cap this year. Being the cheap anime fan I am, I plan to help a fellow con-goer by not registering this year and simply hang out around the convention's free zones. Free zones are where the convention staff and volunteers don't check for convention badges to access an area. This means that access to certain panels and events will be restricted.

What I will do when I'm there? Bother the con-goers, as usual.

"May I take your picture?"

As for Toronto Comic Con and Toronto Anime Con on March 10 and 11, I'll have to wait and review my workload. Chances are, I'm not attending. I'm a bit pressured to attend though, since I missed last December's Toronto Anime Con.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...