Thursday, March 10, 2011

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Genderbend

           I was searching for information on Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt (PSG) original soundtracks and found genderbend pictures of the characters. I thought to myself: "Argh! Why didn't I think of it sooner?!" There are genderbending fanart I really enjoy, such as the genderbending of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya characters. Of course there would be PSG fans out there that would draw genderbend pictures of it! PSG has a powerpuff girls-like art style, so I was looking forward to find PSG genderbend art. Fanart drawn in the beautiful art style that randomly appears from time to time in the anime was something to look forward to too.

           After surfing from website to website, I am happy with what I found. I must admit though, I only saved a few of the ones I saw. Within this post are most of the images I saved. I made sure to link the images to their source. (Click the images to go to them. There are so many more images to find!)



I was hoping there were genderbend versions of Garterbelt and there were!

I was expecting Garterbelt to look funny in genderbend form, but he looks sort of normal as a woman. Oh well. :)

Panty and Stocking would take awhile to get their weapons in genderbend form. I guess genderbend wouldn't work out with them in battle.

Here's a link to a PSG genderbend gallery @ zerochan.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...