Monday, April 19, 2010

Neon Art II

This is a post displaying my failure as a neon art enthusiast. I had trouble with my first work, because I didn't know what colours to use. I drew the line art, scanned, it, then used photoshop cs3 to see what I can do with it. The following are the different versions that came to be:

les jours days

There is a third version that is drawn with pantone markers, but my scanner wouldn't scan the proper colours. I don't know how to set it to make it look exactly as it is, so I didn't bother to upload it. The second version (on your right) have two random purple spots in it. I didn't notice my mistake until after I saved a png file. I didn't save a psd file of it, so I cannot easily fix it quickly. I decided to leave the spots alone because I sort of like them where they are.

breath
The third image in this post was also drawn using markers. I don't know if pantone markers are meant to be used to colour illustrations like these, but I'll do it anyway. Heh. :D

Now, I will be off to improve my so called neon art skills. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...