Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What I found while cleaning my room 3

SD Gundam Force
SD Gundam Force!

I was reorganizing shelves in my room and found SD Gundam Force figurines. I forgot I had them. Each figurine was in a box and their boxes were in a larger box at the back of one of my shelves. I also found a few empty DS boxes.

Pikachu and Totoro
Pikachu and Totoro toys

I found acrylic paint! I don't know how old most of them are. There was a swan looking thing sitting on the top of one of my shelves. I think it was used as a flower pot at one point. It used to be my cousin's (I think) until they moved to Shanghai, China many years ago.

Acrylic paint
Acrylic paint


Home-made swan thingHome-made swan... thing


I had to compost the onion that was growing in my room. It was growing some form of fuzzy fungus on its underside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...