Saturday, April 17, 2010

Neon Art


I have this new found love for neon coloured art (preferably in a punk-like style). How did this happen? Where did it come from?

Well, I don't care. I like what I like, and now I like neon-punk-like art. That's another style to add to my favourites list.

I wanted to make neon art of my own, but I didn't use the proper file type or a good style. I failed with the current ones, but I'm going to work on making an inspirational few in the next 3 days. Hopefully my excitement for neon art will die down and I can work on a few more pages of Hetar.

I haven't been working on my comic Hetar until this month. I have neglected it in February and March! I'm such a bum. While working on Hetar, I will be working on 'Don't Speak to Mice.' I'm looking forward to rush through it before the start of May. Yay!


Two digital neon art:
le soleil raging rabbits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...