Monday, February 15, 2010

What I found while cleaning my room 2

Asian drinks!My room is stuffed with stuff. I even have large boxes of I-don't-know-what. I reorganized my room a little and took pictures of things I found while cleaning it.
One Piece!My sister wanted to get rid of a bookshelf in her room, and I needed a bookshelf so I took it. I put my collection of empty ramune bottles and empty Qoo drinks on the bottom shelf.

On my computer monitor there was a tablet, a rock, and One Piece keychains (I believe that is what they are called). I remember my sister coming home with the rock claiming it was my new pet rock. ("._.) The One Piece keychains were from Gacha capsule machines.
Chopsticks elevatorIn front of my computer monitor are chopsticks elevaters (or holders--whatever you prefer to call them). I think the rest of the collection is in the dining room. They're all made of porcelain (I hope) and feel really nice and smooth. One of the reasons I like them is because of their smooth shapes.

The last few items I found in my room were a gundam and a zaku (I hope I got them right). They're covered in 7 months worth of dust. I don't clean my models until the summer. Heh. ... I see CDs in the background of the picture.
Mobile Suits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...