Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fairy Tail chapter 174 (possible spoilers)


The latest Fairy Tail chapter amuses me. Natsu's alternate self made me think that he's the super cool one with Natsu being the less cool one, but the chapter totally turns my thoughts around. Why does almost everyone in Fairy Tail's alternate guild seem so cowardly? Maybe it's because Erza's not on their side? ... I'll have to wait for the next chapters. Hiro Mashima, I love your work!

Alternate Natsu can look cool and pathetically adorable. Is there a word for a personality like that?


I wonder how my alternate self would be like. Hm. She might actually be attractive, have a sense in fashion, have a strong sense of justice, and works hard for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...