Sunday, January 6, 2013

End of the 2012-2013 Holidays

It is the end of the holidays! I always find it difficult to get out of holiday mode. The switch just won't flip.

I spent half of my holidays sitting around, thinking, cleaning, and playing online games; and the other half dilly dallying at my cousin's. If Toronto had more snow, I would have made a snowman army. Of course, there would be snowwomen included too.

Here's a few shots I took of my cousin's stocking and candy house décor:



I needed something to test my camera on to make sure it was still functioning. I am not sure what is the cause of the many blurry pictures I keep capturing: are my hands shaking all the time or is the camera dying? I need both my hands and camera to function, so I am worried.

In other news, I will be picking up a few projects to finish before mid-April and going back to school. I look forward to what I may learn this term (not kidding).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...