Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Snow, I miss you

I didn't bother to edit the image other than resizing it.

It was a dark and snowy morning when I took this picture at York University Keele campus on the 27th of January, 2012. Why couldn't the snow stay for another week? Every time it snows it stays for about a day, then it rains. Slightly warmer days ensue and a snowy day comes by. The pattern starts over. Does anyone else miss the large amount of snow Toronto used to get?

In other news, I saw a squirrel sleeping on my neighbor's fence on January 7. Yes. It was warm enough for the squirrels to come out sleeping on fences again. I'm not sure if it's the same squirrel from September 8, 2010's post. That would be cool, unless squirrels normally like to sleep on fences (though that's cool too).

The following image is a screenshot of the sleeping squirrel from a video I took of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...