Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Squirrels could take over the world 4

I went through the pictures in my canon camera and guess what I found?

I found a picture of the day I found a squirrel sleeping on a fence from outside my kitchen window! I remember that day.

IT WAS AMAZING!! The squirrel was sleeping soundly on the fence. I was surprised and excited, got my camera, and took pictures and videos of it! AHHHH!! When it woke up, I casually walked away. I never saw it sleep there again, but it is a squirrel event I may never forget as long as people remind of squirrels, fences, and kitchens. *nods*

Now here's a picture with its gradual close-up.





ITS EYES ARE CLOSED! I don't think I've ever seen a squirrel close their eyes before, let alone blink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...