Thursday, December 31, 2009

Beads

I recently found my bead collction and went crazy with making bracelets, necklaces, and keychains. I think I scared my family as they watched me make a pile of beaded stuff. They kept asking me what I was going to do with them. Right now, I don't know. Maybe I'll give it to random kids I see in the streets. ... Or not. I might get arrested for that.

I checked out my old beaded necklaces and bracelets from my childhood jewelery box, and noticed that many of the beads and strings were broken. I couldn't fix them into the same things they were before, so I made bracelets out of the designs they follow. The bracelets in the image below used to be one necklace.

Many of the old necklace beads were broken to the point of no return. The beads didn't match the other beads anymore, and I don't know where I could find exact replicas of them.

Honestly, I don't know what to do with the pile of bracelets and necklaces. I guess I'll let them sit in my jewel box until they're needed. I wonder how long that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...