Saturday, January 10, 2015

Watching Anime Again

I took a long break from watching anime. One reason is because I have a policy of buying anime on DVD or bluray before I watch them. The first anime I picked up this year was Tiger and Bunny. The second one was Psycho-Pass. I admit-- I enjoyed watching them both very much. They made me reflect on how I want to live my life, but at the same time, they make me wonder what I've been doing with my life. Thank you to all who recommended these series to me.

I bought the Tiger and Bunny DVDs and the Psycho-Pass bluray box set. The Psycho-Pass bluray box set came with a two-disc CD soundtrack, two different types of card holders, a key chain, and a decal that looks like it's for vehicle windows. As for the extra bluray content, it's the usual textless openings and endings and such. I love the box set's physical extra merchandise, especially the soundtrack.


I get the feeling it will be awhile until I pick up another series. For now, I'll try my best to live a normal and average life while paying back student debt.


I am still trying to figure out what I want to do with my life though... Sometimes I wish I was assigned to a career I am comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...