Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sleeping early makes you feel fabulous the next day: True

I usually sleep late because I arrive home late. It takes time to transit around the city, and when you arrive home in the late evening and want to spend some down time, you tend to stay up late. Once in awhile, I choose to sleep hours earlier than usual to get more rest and when I do I find myself feeling more refreshed than usual.

It's different when I sleep too much though-- I get migraines from sleeping long hours.

I track my daily hours of sleep and I've noticed that my preferred sleep time is 8.5 to 9 hours. According to the app I use to track sleep hours, the recommended hours of sleep for people my age is 7.5 hours. I tried 7.5 hours several times and I think I should stick with what my body and mind prefers, if possible.

There's so much I want to do each day, but so little time. Sometimes I wish I had more time each day to do more without having to sacrifice sleep. ... Anyway, early to bed, get the hours of sleep, and don't spend too much time on a digital device before you sleep (or your eyes will feel easily tired) and the next day you will feel fabulous. Provided that you are in regular emotional and physical conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...