Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pikmin Quilt

I finished the Pikmin blanket! There was a quilting kit in my basement from the 90s and I wanted to try to make a quilt. My sister was playing Pikmin at the time too, so I decided to make a Pikmin quilt. I am happy with the results.

The blanket is 32 inches by 40 inches, so it is quite small. Some of the squares are not aligned properly. After resewing them on again in attempts to align them, it wasn't aligned. I guess I didn't measure the fabric properly.

I painted the characters on white fabric using Jacquard's Textile Colors. The paint was ironed on, but I haven't tested its resistance to water, soap, or detergent yet. I hope the blanket can handle my washing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...