Sunday, March 9, 2014

DectoFeb

Back in December, I went to watch Puella Magi Madoka Magica -Rebellion. It was part 3 of the movie series. I was excited about watching it, but after watching the movie, I was left astonished at the plot twists.

It was nice to get a movie freebie.

In January, I found an old McDonald toy. A handheld game featuring Shadow from Sonic the Hedgehog series. The toy still works too! I just need to figure out how to change its batteries.

In February, I melted chocolate and reshaped... tried to reshape it into a heart. It broke into pieces before I could eat it. It didn't taste very good. Will I try to melt it into a heart shape again? Certainly.

I wonder what may happen in March. *Checks my schedule.* Looks like there will be more to post this month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...