Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It is not a cold!

ヽ( ≧Д≦)ノ < Doctor, doctor!)

(Yes, dear patient? > (ಠ_ಠ)
< ヽ( -`Д´-)ノ < I think I'm ill!)

(Why do you think you are ill? > (ಠ_ಠ)

(  ̄Д ̄) < I sneeze every morning.)

(Only in the mornings? > (ಠ_ಠ)

( ̄(工) ̄) < Yes, only in the mornings.)

(How about at night or during the day? > (ಠ_ಠ)

( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ < No. I feel fine during those times.)

(Put on a sweater when you get out of bed. > (ಠ_ಠ)

(; ̄Д ̄) < So I'm not ill?)

(You are not sick. You simply feel cold after being under a warm blanket. > (ಠ_ರೃ)

Σ(◎_◎;) < Seriously?)

(Yes. Now get out. > (ಠ_ಠ)

(; ̄Д ̄) < ... So I'm not sick.)

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 < Thank you, doctor! Bye bye!)

(... > (ಠ_ಠ)

(... > (ಥωಥ)


Thus, by putting on a sweater every morning after getting out of bed, I stopped sneezing in the mornings... until I stopped putting on the sweaters in the mornings. Time to start that habit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...