Saturday, June 2, 2012

Anime North 2012: Sunday

On Sunday morning, Oie Lin and I set out for Anime North at 7 AM, only to find that the subway didn't open until 8 AM. We were stuck at Sheppard Station until it opened. We could have taken the bus, but we would get lost [somehow]. Us two derps didn't think of checking the subway's Sunday operation time. At least we know when it opens now.

After hopping onto the subway, Oie Lin showed me the pictures of cosplay she took at Anime North the day before (= Saturday). She had a neat picture of a Kakashi (from Naruto) cosplayer in a tree. Once we got to the convention location, I noticed that there were other Naruto cosplayers hovering around the tree. There wasn't a photoshoot happening or anything--it seems they just really like that tree. I named it "The Ninja Tree".

The Ninja Tree
"The Ninja Tree"


At some point of the day, there were group photoshoots everywhere. Next to the Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt was Eyeshield 21, and across from them was the Assassin's Creed group.


Assassin's Creed group


Eyeshield 21 group setting up


I had a bad angle. It was this or getting a picture with photographer arms and heads in the picture.


I looked at the picture a second time and saw this.
I couldn't get a good shot of the Suzuna (?) cosplay.



He caught it!


I saw a beast there hiding behind groups of people.


This is what happens when I try to be funny.


At the end of the event, I hung out with David and Shelley for awhile. Haven't seen them since last year's Anime North.


David and Shelley~ I ship them in the light way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...