Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nuit Blache 2011

There's probably a bunch of blog posts on the Internet today (or will be sometime during the rest of the week) on last night's Nuit Blanche. Here are a few blurry shots I took last night.

Taken at city hall, an image of the lights.


Taken at the same place at city hall.


There were protests going on around downtown Toronto.


People were crowded around these two caution tape walls.


Stacks of wooden boards, colored at the end.


A robot that is suppose to be able to identify people's faces. There's a monitor off the robot's red area that shows people the robot's vision.


I kept around Younge and Dundas, so I didn't see much. The projects I did see were interesting though. I left Toronto by 10 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...