Monday, November 1, 2010

Tricked or Treated?

What was the weirdest thing you received while trick-or-treating?

I remember I used to visit my friend Madeline's Scarborough neighbourhood to go trick-or-treating with her. The candy there has more variety than the chips from my neighbourhood. There was always this one highly decorated house that stood out with me.

The first year Madeline, my sister, and I went trick-or-treating together we got to choose between getting candy or calculators at that house. We chose the calculators. The third year they let us choose between candy and Kraft dinner's maccaroni and cheese. We chose Kraft dinner, but it turned out they weren't serious about giving it away. I haven't visited that house on Halloween since the Kraft dinner year. I've either been busy these past Halloweens with school work or could not visit the folks there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...