Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I was One Ugly Baby

I can now confirm that I was an ugly baby inside and out. I had (and still have) a horrible personality. Seriously. If you spend a lot of time with me and got to know the real me, you would get sick of my face (aside from it being ugly). My little sister can back up that statement. From all the group photos I had as a baby with other babies, I was freaky and ugly. Okay, Asian ugly. I know cute babies when I see them, and I was not one of them. My cousin's kid on the other hand was adorable. She's beautiful now. Age has done well on her.

I, on the other hand, am... er... a little below average. I attract much more positive attention with a mask on. Without a mask I pretty much attract negative attention. Really. If you know me in real life and you say that I am not ugly, but cute, it's O.K. I know the truth. I stare at myself every morning.

I guess I should work on a signature mask for myself. I'll wear it to places where I know I wouldn't get arrested for wearing it.

Proof that I look better with a mask on:

The mask is sexy

Aside from it being cosplay, I look nice, eh? ;D

Now. Proof that I look bad without a mask on:

side photographs are traps

Side picture (profile?) of my face. If it looks okay or very nice, it's not the same with the portrait of the whole face. There are cases where people look nice on the side and front, but that does not apply to me. If I can find or get an okay photograph of my portrait I will post it.

I am sorry if this post has offended anyone. I just want to express my feelings on how I look, since I don't usually do so(due to certain circumstances) offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...