Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Transit Shots 2



Aww yeah, TTC stops! Can you guess the name of the featured stations?






Actually, I don't remember the name of the non-obvious stations. If you know the answers, feel free to share them!

I really like the outdoor TTC stations. You get a breath of fresh air and it looks fresh early in the morning when few people are there. The only downsides are having to deal with the heat, cold, and extreme Canadian weather.

You may have noticed by now: my transit shots are mostly of stations. The reason is my phone-- it can not take picture of moving vehicles. I tried. It does not do justice to vehicles. Taking pictures of moving buses and trains will need more planning than taking pictures of stations. I will set that activity aside for the future.

Next stop: bus stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...